Monday, 24 August 2015

Music Mondays #6



Hello!

This week's playlist is a mixed bag to say the least. Enjoy!

Taylor Swift - Wonderland: I'm not sure why I've not featured any Taylor Swift songs thus far, but I absolutely love her! Wonderland is one of my top picks from the 1989 album.

alt-J - Left Hand Free: After hearing All the King's Men perform this song at the Fringe last week, I have been playing it on repeat. Personally I prefer the AtKM version but this is still just too good.

Nina Nesbitt - Way in the World: I'm having a bit of a Nina Nesbitt moment currently, and this song is a lovely lil tune. She's just wonderful, isn't she?

Usher - Yeah!: Now how about this for a throwback?! This came on the radio a few weeks ago and my love rekindled. This is one of those 'stop everything and bust out the most ridiculous dance moves ever' songs. Loveee.

Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise: Remember how I said that I grew up listening to 80s music thanks to my mum? Well, thanks to my dad I also grew up listening to power ballads. This was my favourite one to listen to on long car journeys.

What have you been listening to recently?


Speak soon!

Chloe x